Download the Map of the America’s Cup Park here
The America’s Cup Park, at Piers 27/29, is the newest free public access park along San Francisco’s Embarcadero, open daily through the summer. The America’s Cup Park hosts a wide range of activities throughout the Summer of Racing. On Race Days, the Park’s program features an informative pre-race dock-out show, athlete interviews, and autograph sessions.
Located in the America’s Cup Park is the America’s Cup Pavilion, the 9,000-seat amphitheater constructed specifically for the Summer of Racing. The America’s Cup Pavilion has a slate of 20 concerts planned, along with family shows, community and comedy acts, all staged with the support of Live Nation Entertainment. For a full concert calendar, click here. On race days the Pavilion broadcasts the racing on a large video screen, accompanied by live commentary.
The America’s Cup Park features:
- The Louis Vuitton Cup Store, to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the partnership with the Louis Vuitton Cup and America’s Cup.
- The PUMA YARD, housing the official America’s Cup and ORACLE TEAM USA stores. The ground-level store is open daily and upstairs is the PUMA YARD bar.
- Some of the finest superyachts in the world will berth at the America’s Cup Park. A fleet of 13 yachts ranging in size from 85 feet to 300 feet will be berthed off the eastern seawall, with the first arriving in July and more coming over the course of the summer. Many of them are entered in the America’s Cup Superyacht Regatta. Racing is scheduled September 9, 11, and 13, on the off days of the America’s Cup Finals.
- The Flying on Water exhibition is an interactive and educational experience covering topics such as the history of the America’s Cup, the technology behind yacht design, and a virtual cinema where you can experience what it’s like to race aboard a flying, foiling AC72.
- The Kids’ Zone will appeal to families with children, and features a grinding challenge, photo opportunities and face painting, among other activities.
- The America’s Cup Sports Bar, with outdoor seating overlooking the superyachts and the Bay Bridge, is equipped with large screen TVs to enjoy watching live racing and other local sports games. The food menu will include iconic local dishes prepared with ingredients from Bay Area artisanal purveyors. The beverage program, designed by renowned Mixologist Scott Beattie, a Wine Enthusiast’s ‘Top 40 under 40 Tastemaker’, features wines from the Napa Valley Vintners Association, a terrific beer list, and seasonal cocktails. Weekends will feature ‘Farmers Market Bloody Mary’s’ along with a full brunch menu. Private lounge areas and large private event spaces are available.
- Merchandise shops featuring team merchandise can be purchased at the 34th America’s Cup Park Store, the 34th America’s Cup Store by PUMA and the ORACLE TEAM USA Store by PUMA
- Visitors can enjoy a wide variety of food and beverage options from the Napa Valley Wine Lounge, the Nespresso Cafés, and beer garden.
There is an information hotline - 415-412-4642 - for America’s Cup Park during opening hours (10:00am to 7:00pm on race days, and 12:00pm to 7:00pm non-race days).
To plan your trip to the America’s Cup Park, visit 511.org/americascup.
Prohibited Items at America’s Cup Park:
The following items are strictly prohibited and may not be brought into the America’s Cup Park at Piers 27-29:
- Firearms, Knives, Weapons, Fireworks, Flares or Explosives
- Controlled Substances
- Pets (except guide, service and signal dogs)
- Professional Recording or Photographic Devices
- Amplified Sound Machines
- Single Use, Non-Reusable Plastic Bottles
- Items for Commercial Purposes
- Any Item That Is Illegal or Prohibited Under Federal, State or Local Laws or Regulations and/or Otherwise Deemed Inappropriate by Security
- Tobacco Products of Any Kind
- Skateboards, Bicycles, Rollerblades or Roller Skates
- Coolers and Other Large Containers
Special Rules For Bags and Backpacks: As required by local authorities, and to protect and ensure the security and safety of the America’s Cup Park, all bags will be subject to search. Please refrain from bringing large bags or backpacks to the venue. Possession of a bag may result in a refusal of entry into or removal from the America’s Cup Park.